The calls dashboard allows you to view and manage your incoming leads. Use the map below to familiarize yourself with the leads dashboard.
- Activity - The "Activity" tab is where you spend most of your time. From here you can view the call log, text messages and form submissions.
- Reports - View available reports.
- Copilot - Copilot allows you to view valuable information about a caller before you answer the phone. Learn more about Copilot here.
- Settings - Access various settings.
- Company Selector - Select the companies that you want to view.
- My Account - Update your personal information and set your notification preferences.
- Calls Tab - View incoming calls, access voicemails and export calls to a CSV file.
- Texts Tab - View text messages.
- Forms Tab - View web form submissions.
- Call Graph - A visual representation of incoming calls.
- Calls Table - A table view of incoming calls.
- Filter - Set filters to view only the calls you want.
- Call Graph View - View daily, weekly or monthly calls.
- Search Call Data - Search for a specific call.
- Call Table Settings - Set the "Calls Table" to display specific columns.
- Export - Print or Export your call log to CSV.
- Timeline - Go to a call's timeline view.
- Note - Listen to a call recording, update the lead status, assign a value and add a note to the call.
- Call Recording - Play a call recording. An outlined play button represents a call that you have listened to. A solid black play button represents a call that you have not listened to.
- Lead Status - Mark if a lead was good or not.